PT. Equalindo Makmur Alam Sejahtera
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Finance Officer (Samarinda)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma's Degree, Accounting, Business Administration, Management or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Account Receivable, Account Payable, Tax, Ledger Book, Balance Sheet , ready to be hands on.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
d. Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Finance / Accounting and Business Administration or equivalent.
e. Full-Time position(s) available.
f. Willing to be located at Samarinda / Sambutan – Kalimantan Timur.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
3. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
4. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
6. Maintain banking relationships
7. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
8. Arrange for equity and debt financing
9. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
10. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
11. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
12. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
13. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
14. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
15. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
16. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
17. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
18. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
19. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
2. DT Driver (Wahau)
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
3. Experience min. 2 years in driving / operating DT (TS125).
5. Willing to be located at Wahau, Kalimantan Timur.
6. Full time position is available.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com(max. size : 2 mb) latest by January 15th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.