A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Logistic Officer (Wahau) (1 position available)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma's Certificate, Management, Industrial Engineering, any field or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office 2003, Procurement Data Management, Knowledge in Logistical Administrative and Item's Flow, meticulous
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Procurement / Logistic or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Willing to be located at Wahau – Kalimantan Timur.
· Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
· Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
· Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of pace keeping cargos along with personnel.
· Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
· Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
· Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, and substantive units.
· Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
2. Admin Agronomi (Wahau) (One Position Available)
1. Male, Max. 40 years old
2. Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
3. Experience min. 2 years in maintaining nursery, plantation, and harvesting administrative works.
5. Willing to be located at Wahau, Kalimantan Timur.
6. Full time position is available.
· Assist in compliance reviews, best practice assessments and other plantation assessments to support Palm Oil management.
· Maintain relevant plantation logs and documentation.
· Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
· Prepare applicable plantation reports as necessary.
· Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
· Assist in the development and presentation of relevant plantation practice.
· Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
· Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
· Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
· Comply with all Company's procedures and policies.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : email@example.com(max. size : 2 mb) latest by November 15th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.